Sci-fi romance The Adjustment Bureau was rated PG-13 for "brief strong language, some sexuality and a violent image." Based off a short story by Philip K. Dick, the movie was originally scheduled to open this past July before being bumped to September and then to March 2011. Starring Matt Damon, Emily Blunt, Terence Stamp and John Slattery, The Adjustment Bureau opens Mar. 4 opposite Rango and Kids in America.
Romantic comedy Monte Carlo earned a PG rating for "brief mild language." The movie stars Selena Gomez, Katie Cassidy and Leighton Meester as a group of girls on vacation in Paris who, thanks to a case of mistaken identities, end up traveling to Monte Carlo. The movie currently shares its Feb. 11 debut with Drive Angry, Just Go With It, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never and Gnomeo and Juliet.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 already received a PG-13 rating earlier this month, but the MPAA amended the description this week to include "brief sensuality." The beginning of the end of the Harry Potter series hits conventional and IMAX theaters on Nov. 19 against The Next Three Days.
• MPAA Ratings: 'Narnia 3,' 'Yogi Bear,' 'Skyline' & More
• MPAA Ratings: 'For Colored Girls,' 'Tangled'
• MPAA Ratings: 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part One)'
• MPAA Ratings: 'Megamind,' 'The Next Three Days'
• MPAA Ratings: 'The Social Network,' 'Morning Glory' and More
• MPAA Ratings: 'Let Me In,' 'Hereafter' & More
• MPAA Ratings: 'Avatar: Special Edition,' 'Resident Evil 4,' 'The Town' & More
• MPAA Ratings: 'Devil,' 'Machete'
• MPAA Ratings: 'Due Date,' 'Red,' 'The American' and More
• MPAA Ratings: 'Predators,' 'Tree of Life'
• MPAA Ratings: 'Saw VII,' 'The Girl Who Played with Fire'
• New MPAA Ratings Chart